What you get in a dry blood kit:
- 2 alcohol wipes
- 2 fibreless wipes
- 2 lancets (1 as shown in video & *trial activated lancet) *see instructions below
- 2 glass slides in slide mailer cardboard
- 1 instruction sheet & 1 video instruction cd
- 1 consent and acknowledgement form
What services you will receive:
- Photos of your blood sample sent to you by email
- 1 hour phone consultation with Crystal to go over your photos and results
- 1 suggestion sheet with options to remedy your problems
- All office documentation with solutions, ideas, and products of how to heal yourself naturally
Blood Mail Kit
What dry blood is
Fingerprints are unique to each person. The dried blood sample is a road map to where the free radical activity is in the body. Free radicals are by-products of oxygen being burned within the cells of the body to produce energy (metabolic by-products). In years past when minerals, vitamins, and amino acids were found in much higher levels the body could use these as building blocks to form antioxidants (free radical scavengers). However, in our foods today these building blocks are found in much lower amounts and so it is no wonder that the removal of toxins from the cells of the body is easily impaired when we are exposed to increased stress.
This impairment allows for the build up of free radical toxins in your body systems providing the potential of developing into any of the degenerative type disorders. It is widely accepted that free radical damage is a major contributor to nearly all disease. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia,Atherosclerosis (heart disease) and Cancer have all been linked to excess free radical damage.
In simple terms, the dry blood sample will show you exactly where in the body the garbage is being stored. It will show you your mineral content in the blood. It will show you if you have heavy metals in the blood. It will also give us specific indicators as to the root cause of your sickness.